Full and Half Day Camps Available at our centrally located (between Carlsbad and San Marcos) Elfin Forest, Riding Community Location.
Children of all ages will gain the experience of a lifetime learning the art of Natural Horsemanship, Dressage, Jumping, and Cross Country trail riding, as well as a daily art projects. Our hobby Farm program offered in each camp day, offers children a unique opportunity - from bonding with our goats, sheeps, llama to holding baby bunnies, ducks and chicks. Kids will learn first hand how to care for, respect, and love our animal kingdom!
We have the best private riding camp in San Diego! Our students learn how to ride with a one-on-one student/teacher ratio with the best certified instructors. Daily activities include riding lesson, trail riding, feeding, grooming, tacking up, farm animal care, and horse-related art projects. Camps are limited to only 6 campers, so as to accommodate each child's individual needs. Our instructors are well-qualified and have first aid and CPR training and certification.
• 50% deposit required, due at time of reservation.
• Balance will be charged 5 days prior to the start of camp.
• Deposits are both Non-Refundable, however can be applied toward other services at Mega Arte.
• Stretch pants or jeans required. Camper can bring shorts to change into.
• Must wear boots with a low heel.
• Camper provides sack lunch.
• Please make sure your child is adequately protected with sunscreen.
• Prompt pick-up of students is greatly appreciated. Excessive tardiness may be charged at an additional cost.
• We need to have filled out and signed Release and Waiver of liability form from each parent, please fax it to (760)761-4779 or bring it to the camp.
• Please make sure to refer to the Contact us page for directions to the ranch entrance.